Friday, April 3, 2009

My mom's surprise birthday

Yes- I'm a little late in posting. Her birthday was February 18th and her party was the 21st.

We decided for her "forever 30" birthday party we had to make it a surprise. We had a great time!
All of you who were there made it wonderful! Thank you for loving her too.
Here is a video we caught. Way to keep her preoccupied Tyler!

We had 40 people smashed into my kitchen area anxiously awaiting her arrival.










Amy Scott made that beautiful cake and my word was it delicious! She sells her goods, you know! Just call her up and order. (for privacy I won't publish that phone number but if you're interested please let me know!) I'm not kidding, guys! It was fabulous!










2 comments:

Jodi said...

This was so much fun! It was a great surprise! Thanks for having us over. And yes, that cake was incredible!

Kate said...

It's always fun at the Brady's! Thank you for the invite, your mom is one of the greatest women I know. Thanks for sharing her with us!