Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Progress

I have been training for....uh hmmm (clearing my throat- and letting my head get a little big) a 178 mile relay race that takes place in June! Logan to Park City, Utah.

I have decided to chart my progress on this blog because I love progress.
I AM making progress. I run easier. A little lighter. A little longer.
Guys- I think my buns are shrinking!

Here's a before picture. Check them out and see for yourself....(about 6 months ago)














Here's now! Look at the difference! -may even be a slight fudge to say they are shrinking.











oh- darn! I'm having issues loading the pics.
(Like I'd EVER publish pictures of my big back end! Had you, didn't I!)

5 comments:

brady lady said...

ok seriously you got me! i thought my computer was having trouble but it was all a trick, good one!

i wanted to participate in this relay with you all but it's just too far (by too far i mean state wise). maybe next time, when the kids are a little older. keep up the good work!

Jodi said...

You are so funny! I think you look great - and you and your whole team are amazing! I see a few of you out there training and think "wow - I could never do that!" Truly, I really don't wanna either, it looks painful and you all look very tired ;-) JK, I think you guys are awesome for doing this. Keep it up!

Dan, Pam and Family said...

Cute post!
I'm totally impressed, that sounds like quite a run! I have yet to get brave enough to try much running of any distance. Hope it goes well for you.
It's fun to look at your blog. Your kids are getting so big!
Hope things are going well for you.
Cousin Pam in Utah

Amy said...

You guys are awesome! That kind of commitment amazes me. I'll just have to check out your behind on Sunday if you refuse to post it!

Susan said...

So...now that we all know that you have great assets. How was the race?