Saturday, April 11, 2009

Katie's Birthday!

Remember in one of my last posts I told you about my crazy friends kidnapping me for my birthday? Well, Katie was one of those crazy friends (I should say IS one of those crazy friends). I did get a little revenge. My other best friend, Stacey and I told Katie we wanted to take her out for her birthday but we didn't tell her that more of her best friends would be at the restaurant to celebrate with us.
We had a GREAT time! We went to Cheesecake Factory. I'm going to try to name everybody:
from the right side of the picture (cut off) is my mom, then Jodi, Lindsay Johnson, Katie, Shelley Wilson, Leilani Alger, Megan Tew.
From the left side of the table:
Susan Cook, Stacey Noel, Jessica Moss, Gayla Mead, Lisanne Steele and Melissa Masitis.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kate said...

Dang! What a FUN time! Share the pic's would ya! I have been wanting to blog about this. Thank you again! Can we do that once a month...yummy!

brady lady said...

happy birthday katie, pass it on!