Wednesday, January 14, 2009

One more Christmas post

I tried and tried to find something for Geoff for Christmas. He's nearly impossible to shop for. With a little help from Ebay and other online retailers I came up with a few things.

He's always in need of shirts. He says he needs shirts that are a little more than plain t-shirts. You know, to appraise in. It's best to make a good first impression. Well, take this one for example.
And I think these pants may be the perfect shade of plum. These match the shirt.

These sweet shoes may be slightly too fancy for him but maybe not for date night. I checked to see what sizes were available. They definately have his size. After all, Geoff IS my star studded hero.Heaven knows he needs a new swimsuit. I found this one. The only problem I see is that Geoff really likes to put his keys in his pockets. I can't see any pockets on this swimsuit.



Or even this one would do. rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr (cat sound) rrrrrrrrrrrrr (more cat sound)
But he's not much of a "tassels" (or whatever the heck you want to call them) kind of guy.

After being a little discouraged about trying to find an outfit I settled on a fun, snuggly pet. The kids are just begging us for another puppy! I searched and searched to find the best one for our family. You know, one that we could easily get rid of. We've had several puppies. They grow up and get un-cute and we get rid of them. Here's what I found. This might cure the kids of ever wanting another puppy again!


After so much stress about finding the right gift I gave up. Geoff ended up with one of these for Christmas....... (a big one!)

7 comments:

Sunshine said...

So funny Lezlie! Maybe I'll get one of the swimsuits for Justin...his birthday is coming up.

Jodi said...

You are so funny! I love that suit - and the shoes - maybe together?! Hehe.

Kate said...

That has got to be the UGLIEST swim suit EVER!! WHERE ON EARTH DID YOU FIND IT? Uck! I am going to go wash my brain out now! WOW!
Now the shoes and shirt and pants are totally Geoff!

Bobbi Jo Nichols said...

LOL love this post. I bet the kiss you gave him made him very happy. Although that second swim suit was wild! Hugs, Bobbi Jo

The White's said...

Okay so I vote for the banana hammock swimsuit. You are hysterical. We miss you guys.

Brittany said...

Are those the kind of dogs you have there in AZ? I had a good laugh and feel for you, JD is really hard to shop for...I think girls are way easier. I just saw your blog on sunshines!! Your xmas videos are fun to watch!

brady lady said...

those are some scary pictures and i'm not talking about the dogs, wink wink!