Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The good days

Yeah- I've got to take a minute and count the good days. Let me tell you about my day last Saturday. It was one of the best I've had in a long time.

6am: wake up and leave for South Mountain with mom and Jodi
7:15: arrive at South Mountain and hike to the top. What a beautiful view! You can see the entire valley. We got to watch the sunrise.
9:30am: home just in time to eat some breakfast and take a shower
11:30am: Pick up Jodi, Stacey and Katie for lunch and window shopping
3:30pm: home for a nap
6:00pm: out the door with Geoff, Wes, Ash, Ty and Caleb to see the zoo lights (Thank you, Sunny!)
10:00pm: home. Watch a little t.v. with Geoff
midnight: snuggle in my cozy bed but not before giving thanks for such a wonderful day!!!!!!!

The best part of that day was no worries. none. zippo. nada. Not even to clean the house.

1 comment:

Kate said...

oh Yes my friend! THAT WAS A GREAT DAY!!! Thanks for the day out! I needed that! Now I should be good for a few more weeks! I have the best friends ever! Thanks for taking time out so we could get some "time out"
Kate