Tuesday, January 13, 2009

When life gives you lemons make lemonade?

After my last post I decided that I had better give some thanks for what I DO have!
If every earthly possession was taken away from me here is what I'd be down to:
The gospel
My testimony of the gospel
My marriage
My children

My greatest blessings ever.

There were some good things that happened in 2008. I have had many humbling experiences and so I relied on the Lord and my testimony heavily which strengthened my relationship with Him.
My marriage has been strengthened and we have a stronger resolve to do the things that will keep us together forever in love.
We have strengthened relationships with our children.
We have felt love and support from others who have been so willing to help.
I have a greater desire to reach out to others who may need my help because I have been a recipient of needed support and I know how appreciated it is.
I have a greater desire/need to live simply, laugh often and love deeper.

The past year has helped me see through so much of the world right to what matters the most; my testimony of the gospel, my relationship with the Lord and my family.

No comments: