Sunday, January 11, 2009

My thoughts of the year 2008

(warning: This post is rated pg-13 for mild profanity)

Dear Year 2008:

I am so glad to be over with you! I will never have you in my life again. You brought me nothing but heartache, trials, pain, tears, unhappiness, sadness and stress.
You put me through so much that I never want to be reminded of you again! I've found 2009 and he promises to be good to me.
You can take all the pain and torment and you can go to hell.
That's right....go to hell!!!

p.s. that was me spitting in your face on New Year's Eve!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Lezlie,
I am hurt and greatly offended that you would blame ME for EVERYTHING that went wrong last year! First off, you know I wasn't feeling well, and that I couldn't help you as much as 1983, or 2000 did. You failed to mention all of the political hassels I had to deal with on top of the Olympics, the economy, and all of the hurricanes. I am SO SORRY that you had a "bad time" and I hope 2009 makes you feel all fuzzy and warm (like I'm feeling in Hell).
Signed,
The Year 2008

lmbrady said...

Oh 2008! Why the anonymity??? No courage? You're an imposter! If you were the real 2008 you would know exactly what you've done to my family! How about you make yourself known and we have a chat?

Melissa M. said...

Lezlie, your blog is truly a wonder, first you have pictures from the future, and now you are getting comments from a year?
Amazing.