Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My favorite person

I love him. I love him. I love him.

The other day I was feeling blue. Geoff and I were sitting in the office and I told him I really wanted to run away and hide out in some big huge city like New York so that I could get lost. I could just wake up and watch people all day and not have a care in the world. I just wanted to run away. Just for a little while. Where nobody could find me.

A few minutes later on his way out the door he took my face in his hands and said, "I'd be lost without you."

He melts my heart. I don't tell him often enough. Whatever have I done so right to have him in my life???


5 comments:

Sunshine said...

What a great guy!

Jodi said...

What a great guy! Although, I would happily accompany you anytime to get lost together! I promise not to ask for anything ;)

Kate said...

Geoff is one of a kind! Thanks Geoff for looking out for my best friend and taking good care of her! Keep up the good work!
Thank you Lezlie for not running away without me, I promise that I will be good if you take me with you!

Ashten said...

I love his hat.....

The White's said...

Aren't men the rock that keeps up from blowing away? I am glad you have one too.