Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Sewer fishing

Oh Caleb! He had our entire house wired with fishing line. Everywhere you went you got entangled in fishing line. Even in the middle of the night when I had to get up to go poddy I tripped all over the fishing line. It was making me crazy! My cupboards had fishing line hanging out, the pictures on my wall had fishing line tangled around them, the front door was wired with fishing line so that when you came through the front door a dining chair would fall over. It was even outside! Tied all through the trees from here to there---EVERYWHERE!
Fishing line everywhere. But this one took the cake.

I went in to use the downstairs bathroom and this is what I found. He had tied fishing line to the handle of the toilet. I looked down to wonder where the other end was. It was not in sight.

Did you know that if you tie one end of fishing line to the flushing handle then flush the line down the toilet you can let that end go as far as it can and then you can retrieve the line and pull up treasure?

It's called sewer fishing.....a new sport Caleb invented!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sharr said...

oh hunny!!! that's just disgusting lol..... who knows what kind of treasures your house could be filled with! lol.... good thing our sewer lids state "sanitary sewer"... otherwise, i'd have to be really worried! :o)

Eva said...

wow, that's awesome.