Friday, March 6, 2009

Girl Scout conspiracy

Watch out! The girls scouts are out to get anybody they can. That's right. You see them at the grocery store, at the school's health and wellness night, in front of the bank, in front of your favorite restaurant, on the side of the road and my favorite..... my front door!

I'm sending out a warning to all my friends. JUST SAY NO! If you don't you'll be like me.
One sleeve of cookies after the other, box after box after box. There's NO STOPPING!!! They've got me, guys. I can't stop! The bliss of package after package of thin mints is too much. I don't have the will power to stop and frankly don't want to. I buy a couple of boxes here and there thinking I've got it under control, eat them as fast as I get them and then I'm on the lookout for the girls in the green uniform for my next "fix".

The other day I had a whole box sitting on my desk. The next morning I came in to find it was completely empty! Oh boy did Caleb get in so much trouble. The words of an addict..."don't you even think about putting one finger on my cookies". Oh it's bad! The real trouble is that I realized how quickly I eat a box. One whole box to myself in about 15 minutes.
Surely Caleb ate that whole box......DIDN'T HE???? It couldn't have been me!

Beware friends! They'll get you too!

5 comments:

Eva said...

I only get one box of thin mints a year. I sneak it into the house and hide in the pantry and eat them while Mr "Mnit makes me vomit" is at work.

Leilani said...

I loved that they were selling Girl Scout cookies at the school Health/Safety Fair - they are neither healthy or safe!!

Amy said...

Where have I been?! I've totally missed out on the girl scout cookie thing this year. I did pause in the ice cream aisle the other day, however, where they had dreyer's girl scout thin mint variety. I finally passed up the $6 price tag and was rather impressed with myself.

Stacey said...

How funny is that! I'm with you though. The other day, I sat and ate 1500 calories of samoas before I even finished watching an hour of american idol! Darn those girls!

Sharr said...

try living with one! lol... funny how fast you can drop $$ into those sweet little delights!... it's worse than walking into a walmart....