Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Protect Life

Please help me fight the Freedom of Choice Act that president elect Obama has promised to be the first thing he signs.

If I believed in everything president elect Obama stands for it would be for naught simply because he believes in abortion. I don't believe in what he stands for but I have friends and some family who do. I can't imagine why. Isn't this one thing the greatest issue of all? Life.

I believe in life. I believe that your choice happened in your decision to have sex. The consequences of that action, whether good or bad, no longer are your choice.

Life is something I WILL fight for. Please join me. Please do all you can to get involved against the FOCA.

I have a link in my sidebar where you can sign a petition against the act and get more information.

No comments: