Monday, November 10, 2008

Boogers on the wall!

We have company over tonight for FHE. I've been busy cleaning the house getting ready and I've noticed all sorts of fun things. Yeah- boogers on the wall for one. Finger prints all over the place- dirty hand prints I should say. Smeared "stuff" all over the walls. One child forgot to put the top back on a container of fingernail polish and I dumped it all over the floor- lucky for me it was clear. I won't even tell you about the bathroom.

What am I thinking- having company over!

Please, somebody tell me how much I am going to miss this..............anybody.............mom???

Today I can't wait to miss it!!!
(note to self: tell audience about condom stories----later)

3 comments:

Leilani said...

I'm so glad to know that someone else has the booger on the wall thing going on. Mine is contained to Emily's bedroom, the wall by her bed. And that stuff is HARD to get off! Can't wait to hear your other story.

Tiffany said...

I did not notice any boogers on the wall when we came over.:) Your house looked amazing. My kids want to play TP tag every day now.

Kate said...

Oh, who the heck hasn't had a few boogers on the wall? I have never seen anythig green on the wall but paint! YES!! Please hurry up and tell the condom story!! Which one to choose? Which to choose..... OK ALL of them!