Monday, November 10, 2008

I've been tagged!

So my friend, STACEY NOEL, picked on me. I wanted to be a devoted follower of her blog. When I went to read her blog this morning I found that she tagged me. I still want to be a devoted follower of Stacey! Anybody who is Stacey's friend is one lucky person.
So I'm supposed to pick the 6th folder, 6th picture and blog about it. That didn't work for me.
My 6th folder only had 1 picture in it. So I started counting from the bottom of the folders to the 6th up then found the 6th picture.
By the way, you're all tagged too now!


This is Ashlyn. She plays the clarinet and in this particular picture she was at one of her
school band concerts. I put some color on her- she's the one in the green shirt.
If you know Ashlyn, she's extremely shy.
Doing things in front of people intimidates her- well all of us, huh!
My in-law family (if I can say that! Well I can because this is MY blog) are all into
creative dance. To make a huge, long story short, we wanted to please grandma Sunny so Ashlyn signed up for dance.
Ashlyn's aunt Heidi was her instructor. I've never seen such an uncomfortable creative dancer!- Ashlyn, not Heidi.
I don't know who felt more torture. Ashlyn dancing or me watching her knowing it was not something she wanted to do.
I asked her if she wanted to quit. I was proud of her response. She said no, that she would quit at the end of the session.
She stuck it out! I was proud of her.
So this picture has some hidden meaning. It's not an easy thing for Ashlyn to perform in front of people.
I keep teaching her the lesson my parents always taught me: "Doing things you don't want to do builds character"
Posted by Picasa

No comments: