Thursday, October 30, 2008

He's pure hillbilly!


My dad came for a visit, sat down in the chair and I noticed this. I just HAD to get a picture and of course I have to blog about it. I don't know if anybody will appreciate this as much as I do. I hope you can see the detail in the picture. He has wrapped his shoe laces around his ankles and tied them in the back. I think he wore it like this all day. The thing that is so funny is he doesn't know why it's funny.
I swear he is pure hillbilly! Thanks for the many laughs I still have over this one, dad!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Stacey said...

I'm afraid you may have just gone to blog heaven! Where is Lezlie, hiding in some corner trading her worthless stocks and blogging? Okay, so you've officially been boooooooed! Come get the picture from my blog to put on your column and then you're really official. Now onto being a "real" follower. I have no idea, all i know is that it says on my dashboard next to my blog name that I have two followers. No they're not creepies. They are Emma and Brent's Aunt. I have no idea how it happened or what you do to make it so, it must have been on their end. I'll see if I can figure it out. Oh and thanks for the laugh on your dad. He's a crack-up and I love the laces behind the ankles and yes I'm sure he has no idea why you're laughing or now why I'm laughing! luv ya!

Eva said...

I am loving that look. I think I might get me a pair of boots just so I can lace them around my ankles.
All this posting you've been doing is fantastic, theres something for me to read every time I sit down at the computer!

Leilani said...

My you've been a busy blogger today! Love all the photos, love the post about "Best" - and I loved your comment on Stacey's blog - a simple request to get booed, can be taken for something else so easily. So can "Honey can you help me with the dishes?"

youngsters said...

That picture of your dad makes me laugh so hard!! He is pure hillbilly. Gotta love em....good ole uncle Ken! :)

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh thats my bishop, I love him!!!!! and LOVE the boots! (yes this is rita!love your blog)