Wednesday, October 29, 2008



Eat your hearts out! One of my most favorite thing is to lie down on the family room floor. For some reason this has something to do with Pavlov. Whenever I lie down my kids either ask if I want my back rubbed, feet rubbed, hair done or we have a heated wrestle. Here you can see I'm getting the special treatment. Tyler is rubbing my feet, Ashlyn is doing my hair and Caleb is giving me a back rub.




And..................I bet you're wondering about the hair doooo............................
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Melissa M. said...

Lucky! If I lay down on the floor, Henry either attacks me or thinks he's getting a horsey ride (which he does).
Oh and by the way, is that a topless boy I see????

lmbrady said...

yesireeee, that's a topless boy. The one who tried to divert his eyes. What to do? Try it again? I don't think it would have the same impact- maybe though.