Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Ken and Chrys are still married

Ken and Chrys are still married.

In one of my recent posts I was referring to some difficult times we have faced in the last couple of years. I do have every intention of writing more about them although for most of you it will only be repetitive. My mom keeps telling me I really need to write about these experiences. I will. I really will.

At any rate... I mentioned that I've seen parents get divorced and I have. I do consider Geoff's parents to be my own. Just to make it perfectly clear, Ken and Chrys are still married. It will be 42 years this December!

Divorce is devastating. It has been one of the hardest things we've had to experience. I hadn't seen Geoff cry until then. We cried together. We cried alot together. Even now thinking about it and the circumstances around the divorce it still makes me cry.

11 comments:

Monica said...

This is something that is the most sensitive to my heart in my whole life...it has been 15 years now since my parents divorce and it is still hard sometimes. I am sorry for you and Geoff. It doesn't matter how old we are, it still hurts bad. Thinking of your family...miss you all sooooo much. You are still my hero after all these years. Love you,Monica

AZAlgers said...

I thought your parents looked far too happy at the beach last week to be splitting up :) Would have been fun to see you there. And thank you for your words and example of how to handle trials with faith, grace and humor.

Susan said...

What a relief!

Sharr said...

hey lezlie :O) i just wanted to tell you that i miss you. i was thinkin' about you the other day... :o)

thebibleandthenews said...

By saying you are still married, you are implying that some day you might be divorced, which is pretty negative.

No rastro de um sonho said...

Linda familia! Se puder leia meu blog. Obrigada
http://sejameupadrinhonafaculdade.blogspot.com.br

周怡如 said...

徵信公司抓姦外遇徵信公司免費法律諮詢徵信社收費徵信社離婚協議抓姦徵信行蹤徵信宜蘭徵信社挽回男友合格徵信社南投徵信社法律諮詢服務屏東徵信社徵信債務律師離婚事務所外遇徵信離婚條件彰化徵信社離婚諮詢行蹤調查費用行蹤台中徵信公司台南徵信社女人徵信徵信外遇外遇的男人徵信徵信社徵信公司包二奶老婆變心通姦婚姻法律諮詢馬祖徵信社 婚姻諮詢徵信社離婚離婚法律諮詢徵信社收費法律諮詢服務徵信社大陸捉姦外遇抓姦離婚法律事務所徵信社偵探社應收帳款外遇搜證徵信公司

hitaakademi said...



Broşür dağıtım hizmetinde Ankara'nın en iyisi olan
broşür dağıtım ankara hizmette
sinir tanimiyor...

NoumanRaza said...

wifi hack in pakistan

شركة تنظيف said...


شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالاحساء
كشف تسربات المياه بالاحساء
شركة عزل خزنات بالاحساء
شركة عزل خزانات المياه بالاحساء
شركه عزل مائى بالاحساء


شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالجبيل
كشف تسربات المياه بالجبيل
شركة عزل اسطح بالجبيل
شركة عزل خزانات المياه بالجبيل
شركه عزل مائى بالجبيل

R.Venkat esan said...

Hi,

Thanks for for sharing this blog.



Car Rental in Chennai