Friday, December 12, 2008

EXTREMELY rare sight!


STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING! In fact somebody tell the world to stop. It's been spotted and what a sight it was!!! It's such an exciting time I just had to share this with all of you! I can't believe I've actually seen it with my own eyes. I've always wondered what it looked like. I was not disappointed. It's beautiful! It's so much better than I EVER imagined it could be. Never in this lifetime did I even think it may be seen but MY eyes have seen it! It's such a rare experience. It's said to be more difficult to spot than big foot or, like Wesley likes to say, a smart blonde. I'VE SEEN IT! I just can't believe it!
I don't think anybody else saw it and that makes me a little sad. I would have liked somebody else to enjoy this extremely rare, unusual, gigantic moment with me. Nobody was there. But just to prove it and show the whole world that it actually was seen I have documented the experience and taken photos. I wanted hard evidence that it was sighted. May even be the last time I see it. It only lasted for a brief few minutes and then.....IT WAS GONE!







Yep, that's the bottom of my laundry basket!
Beautiful, isn't it?! Wouldn't you agree with me?



Ahhhhhhhhhh! Look at that clean, empty corner!
Here's a before shot.



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Wow! I always wondered if it existed - maybe someday I too will have the experience!

Bobbi Jo Nichols said...

I love seeing that but then it is filled up faster than emptied. Hugs, Bobbi Jo